The Corporate Governance Development Framework
- Integrate Corporate Governance (“CG”) in its investment operations
- Ensure internal responsibility
Identify and assign an internal function that is responsible for the implementation of the Framework.
- Provide or procure training
Ensure capacity building and knowledge transfer to staff for the implementation and further development of the Framework.
- Collaborate with other signatories
- Share experience and resources in training and implementation;
- Contribute to developing case studies and progress reports on the above.
- Report on implementation
Report annually to the other signatories on the internal implementation of the Framework.